Friday, March 8, 2013

Pot O' Gold game (freebie)

I came up with this game last year & it was a big hit.  
Here's the original post - I hope you enjoy it!
_____________________________________

My game is inspired by the Turkey Feathers game by The Idea Room.  
The lizard & ladybug had such a blast
 playing the simple dice & clothespin game over Thanksgiving.  
I wanted to make a St. Patrick's Day version.

DSCN7023

I already had the painted clothespins so a rainbow seemed like a no-brainer.
I found a free pot of gold graphic and created this fun little game.

DSCN7026

The rules are pretty simple.  
Each player gets a card (click HERE for card & instructions) and 6 clothespins.  
Each player rolls a dice (or die, if you're proper).  
Add a clothespin to the corresponding number.

DSCN7028


The first one with a Rainbow wins.
 DSCN7029


the ink in my printer is a little wonky...but you get the idea.  
I'd love to know if you like this game & if you use it, I'd love to hear how the kiddos like it!

9 comments:

Kelli W said...

How fun! I missed this somehow last year year! I think I need to try this out with Eli for St. Patrick's Day:)

melismama said...

Cute cute cute!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.51soboo.com]百家乐论坛,百家乐园,百家乐技巧[/url]


百家乐论坛

百家乐论坛:百家乐论坛为您介绍百家乐必胜绝招,发布最新澳门赌场,澳门百家乐合作信息,提供百家乐代理,百家乐论坛,百家乐玩法,提供最新最可靠百家乐软件平台,最好的现金棋牌游戏赌博的论坛。

百家乐论坛,百家乐园,百家乐技巧,百家乐技术交流,百家乐在线试玩的网址,欢迎您来我们百家乐网站参观试玩

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been following your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

My homepage - michael kors mens watches

Anonymous said...

http://www.4006002833.com
[url=http://www.4006002833.com]太阳城娱乐城[/url],太阳城,菲律宾太阳城

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web
site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

my webpage; private krankenversicherung studenten

Anonymous said...

It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I
may I wish to suggest you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.
Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article.
I desire to read more things approximately it!

My web site: http://spotlightmywork.com/elementary/read_blog/23060/picking-the-correct-relocating-company-why-trusted-viewpoints-issue

Anonymous said...

Post writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with after that you
can write or else it is difficult to write.

Here is my webpage ... /blog/4574682789/How-to-Growing-Recognition-of-Leather-Shoulder-Bag/5166711

Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe said...

Very fun! I shared in my recent roundup with Parade: http://parade.condenast.com/267422/kimbyers/20-st-patricks-day-treat-craft-ideas/

Related Posts with Thumbnails